New Spring 2013 Flower Garden

Advanced
A lot of hard work was put into the making of this garden, it wasn't as easy as i had thought it would be, but in the end it is a beautiful garden...
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Digging up sod is hard work
Digging up sod is hard work.
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Laying paver stone is a lot more difficult than it looks
Laying paver stone is a lot more difficult than it looks.
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, I put the landscape fabric under the stone to hopefully cut down on the weeds
I put the landscape fabric under the stone to hopefully cut down on the weeds.
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Added some colored glass stone My yucca plant in the back ground didnt look too good after transplanting it there but it sprung back after a month or so
Added some colored glass stone.My yucca plant in the back ground didnt look too good after transplanting it there but it sprung back after a month or so :)
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Plants are in Had to add a little more top soil to fill in the water puddles
Plants are in.Had to add a little more top soil to fill in the water puddles
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Hanging coleus
Hanging coleus
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Lillies
Lillies
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Hung up a couple bicycle tire rims for my morning glories to climb Hub cap flower in there also
Hung up a couple bicycle tire rims for my morning glories to climb. Hub cap flower in there also
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Cone flowers and shasta daisies Along with wild morning glories which i eventually uprooted they were strangling the other plants
Cone flowers and shasta daisies. Along with wild morning glories which i eventually uprooted,they were strangling the other plants.
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Hostas My sister gave me these and in the years she had them she said they never bloomed for her and a month after i planted them they bloomed
Hostas. My sister gave me these and in the years she had them she said they never bloomed for her and a month after i planted them....they bloomed :)
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, Double purple moon flowers
Double purple moon flowers.
new spring 2013 flower garden, flowers, gardening, And the morning glories have taken over
And the morning glories have taken over....

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 8 comments
Next