I need the perfect saying to go with my pallet art... Suggestions?

+337
Kind of a contest I guess.... you just win my gratitude though . I have this wall art this far along and need suggestions of a saying to go on my Redeemwood pallet art. Any fantastic sayings you think I should print on this? It measures 10" high and 20" long. It was also done with "paint stain" and poly coat.
q i need the perfect saying to go with my pallet art suggestions, crafts, home decor, pallet
q i need the perfect saying to go with my pallet art suggestions, crafts, home decor, pallet, Ok first I apologize for the poor job This is the saying I picked and I promised to post the finish Next time I will have an artist do my freehand sign But it s done and I really want thank everyone for their AWESOME posts
Ok first I apologize for the poor job... This is the saying I picked and I promised to post the finish... Next time I will have an artist do my freehand sign. But it's done and I really want thank everyone for their AWESOME posts!!
250 of 290 answers
  • Grettel Kuhns Grettel Kuhns on Mar 27, 2014
    New day, new possibilities!
  • SK on Elderberry SK on Elderberry on Mar 27, 2014
    You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine!
  • Redeemwood Redeemwood on Mar 27, 2014
    "Open up your heart and let the sun shine in....."
  • Colleen Colleen on Mar 27, 2014
    "Let the sunshine in."
  • Kate S Kate S on Mar 27, 2014
    Glow with the flow......
  • Terry Lane Terry Lane on Mar 27, 2014
    Good morning sunshine
  • Anna Ibarra Anna Ibarra on Mar 27, 2014
    Wow, so many great ones to pick from. If it's inside art, "let the sunshine in" would be cute. Or Good morning Sunshine" This is such a nice pallet art. Love it.
  • Sharon McCall Sharon McCall on Mar 28, 2014
    Such a lovely piece deserves equally lovely words, & I thought yours were perfect, Reedeemwood, "Open up your heart & let the sun shine in"...Only I might have it be sunshine, rather than sun shine. See, you didn't need our help at all. Your artists' heart already knew what needed to be said! Thanks for sharing~
  • Nancy Magnuson Nancy Magnuson on Mar 28, 2014
    Somedays you just have to create your own sunshine. or Where ever you go, whatever the weather, bring your own sunshine
      @Nancy Magnuson I'm painting a school library mural and I'll choose either one of these to remind the kids they can choose their reaction to the daily cards they are dealt.
    Okay, sorry 'bout this, but I'm gonna have to vote a second time. "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" is also kinda perfect....and you're right, this IS too much fun! You will let us know what you choose, right?
  • Nancy Jones Nancy Jones on Mar 28, 2014
    Shine
  • Redeemwood Redeemwood on Mar 28, 2014
    How about "You light up my Life"
    • See 2 previous
    • Redeemwood Redeemwood on Mar 28, 2014
      @Sharon McCall Love it Sharon... Sounds like that saying should only be used on firewood.... ha ah ha......
  • Deborah Toth Deborah Toth on Mar 28, 2014
    Let Your Light Shine
  • Silvan Johnson Silvan Johnson on Mar 28, 2014
    "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo
  • Redeemwood Redeemwood on Mar 28, 2014
    How am I ever going to pick a favorite!!? So many awesome suggestions I don't know what to do!
  • Benita Collins Benita Collins on Mar 28, 2014
    Good Day Sunshine (Beatles song)
  • Nikki Nikki on Mar 28, 2014
    Shining Love
  • Gladys Gladys on Mar 28, 2014
    "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." Helen Keller
  • Gladys Gladys on Mar 28, 2014
    "If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine." Morris West www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sunshine.html#1lKbzK6H7cmBgKes.99
  • Tammy McLain Tammy McLain on Mar 28, 2014
    I have a little Chihuahua that I named Sunshine cause she was my sunshine when I got her.. I'm always telling her "You are my Sunshine" she still is to this day!
  • Mary Mary on Mar 28, 2014
    Sunshine, on my shoulders, makes me happy ..... John Denver
  • Tamara Tamara on Mar 28, 2014
    "A sunbeam is not serenity but merely the finger that points the way..."
  • Lee McKenzie Lee McKenzie on Mar 28, 2014
    "You are my sunshine"
  • Donna Donna on Mar 28, 2014
    Rays of Love.
  • Robin Robin on Mar 28, 2014
    just keep shining. I LOVE this piece!!! Did you come up with the design yourself? It's just beautiful. I know there's a saying from St Francis that would be great… I'll go look for it….
  • Robin Robin on Mar 28, 2014
    if you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney. Scatter Sunshine Let your soulshine That's all I found on pinterest. Good luck!!
  • Michelle Kolbenstetter Michelle Kolbenstetter on Mar 28, 2014
    Rise and Shine
  • Z Z on Mar 28, 2014
    As a Christian I like Matthew 5:16 ...Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
  • Cheryl Cheryl on Mar 28, 2014
    O happy day
  • SUE SUE on Mar 28, 2014
    new beginnings , every day brings something new :)
  • Heather Davis Heather Davis on Mar 28, 2014
    wake up and be AWESOME
  • Julie Julie on Mar 28, 2014
    You make me happy when I am blue.
  • Gu3mom Gu3mom on Mar 28, 2014
    You've got LOTS of great submissions already but here are a few more that may be of interest. Several of these are song excerpts, too: (tomorrow may rain, so) I'll follow the sun (Beatles); A good laugh is sunshine in a house; (I live) On the sunny side of the street; It's all rainbows and sunshine in here; Don't let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow; If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you will never enjoy the sunshine; To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides; Give a stranger a smile / It may be the only sunshine he'll see all day; I was made for sunny days; Keep on the sunny side of life; Keep shining / Keep smiling (that's what friends are for); Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine; It is raining sunshine; Scatter sunshine / Leave a trail; I've got sunshine on a cloudy day (the Temptations); I'm walking on sunshine (Katrina and the Waves); Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine (Snow White); I make my own sunshine. Good luck deciding!
  • Here comes the sun,...
  • Janis Hill Janis Hill on Mar 28, 2014
    Here comes the sun Here comes the sun
  • Redeemwood Redeemwood on Mar 28, 2014
    Ok, my final decision will be announced.........................................wait for it.......................................wait for it............................................Tomorrow!!
  • Nelda Rushing Nelda Rushing on Mar 28, 2014
    Good day, Sunshine!
  • Siana Hall Siana Hall on Mar 29, 2014
    You are My Sunshine!
  • DeMarie I DeMarie I on Mar 29, 2014
    Ok, it's tomorrow and I'm up BEFORE the sun (too many projects running through my head).....and the winner is?????????
    • Redeemwood Redeemwood on Mar 29, 2014
      @DeMarie I Ha, I am never asleep later than 5, usually up around 4..... (not that I want to be). Just enjoying some strong hot coffee with Hazelnut creamer!
  • Nancy Magnuson Nancy Magnuson on Mar 29, 2014
    Redeemwood, I'm up and waiting too! Unless you only make one of a kind art it looks like you could post your sun plaque on your website for sale with your 10 fav sayings and let the person choose which one they want. Custom ordering!