How and what to use to clean my clothes living room couch and loveseat

+4
I have a living room suit I put slip covers over that's to big and I want to take them off but my couch and loveseat are dirty.please help can't put my living room furniture in the washer and dryer. thanks

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Nov 30, 2017
    I would vacuum really well first. Then buy some spray on upholstery cleaner, and scrub in with a soft brush, or a rough wash cloth. Wait for it to dry overnight . Then vacuum really well again. You can then do it a 2nd time. This has worked for me, I have also used it to clean the seats in the car, where things have spilled.
  • Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Nov 30, 2017
    Have it cleaned by a professional, such as Stanley Steamer.
  • Ken Ken on Nov 30, 2017
    Get yourself a Bissell Pro-Heat cleaner. Bought mine about 15 years ago because it was cheaper than having a service clean the carpeting. It's has a lot of use over the years on furniture, car upholstery, and carpeting in my house and others. Hose is attached and you just throw a switch to convert to attachments. Worth every penny.
  • Mcgypsy9 Mcgypsy9 on Nov 30, 2017
    You can also rent a machine to do this yourself. I personally recommend using a professional on this because certain fabrics have different ways they need to be cleaned.
  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on Dec 01, 2017
    No - you need a scrub brush. Try the dollar store, or the grocery store. Or just try first with a rough old wash cloth. Too stiff a scrub brush may damage the fabric.