Thank you

+3
Ever since I have been getting home talk I have been doing a bottle of the stuff myself making wax melts laundry soap everything you can think of and I wanted to thank you because of me doing so many DIY’s I landed a job at my favorite store dollar tree which I know it’s not a big thing to a lot of people but it is to me thank you so much and God bless you

• FL FL on Nov 30, 2017
    Woo Hoo! You got a job at my favorite store!!! Good for you! I know that HT inspires me everyday with tips and ideas that I can't find anywhere else! It is a pool of great people, everybody, each of us, ALL of us, learning from one another and it is GREAT!

• Good for you! Congratulations! I think there are a lot of us that are jealous, I for one :) Wishing you all the best, enjoy! ♥

• Rhoda Rhoda on Nov 30, 2017
    CONGRATULATIONS on your job! HOMETALK reminds me of all the wonderful people who come together and share. How lucky we are! I feel I have new friends every day!

• Barbara Barbara on Nov 30, 2017
    I agree with you both, I am a retired Interior Designer and I still learn new things from the great helpful people on this site.