Glass Candle Re-use, For Less Than $3

$0

I hope you guys find this useful. I wanted to create something for my bathroom, which is getting a face-lift. This project is easy and cost is very low. Everything I used, I had, but if you are creating it you may just have to buy the thin rope.
glass candle re use for less than 3
First take the glass candle holder you are going to be using. Mine had a lid. That made it much cuter.
glass candle re use for less than 3
glass candle re use for less than 3
Next, clean the glass and the lid. I took a spoon to scrape out the reminding candle wax. Make sure you clean it well. This way, whatever you use it for... doesn’t get yucky.
glass candle re use for less than 3
Make sure it’s dry and super clean. Then you can start adding the string. Place a little hot glue to start gluing the string to the glass.
glass candle re use for less than 3
Start wrapping the string around the glass. Stopping every so often to add a little drop of glue to hold it in place.
glass candle re use for less than 3
Grab 3 strings and bread them. Make a little bow at the end and glue that to the top to create a finished  looked.
glass candle re use for less than 3
Once you’ve done that you are pretty much done. Now just add what you want and “Success” I used it for q-tips for the bathroom and also used the lid.

Hope you try it and share! HAPPY DIY'ing

Re-used candle glass