Anything else i can use for covering windows in cold weather?

+2
im tired of covering windows in winter w/plastiic cant afford buying every yr.i use bubble wrap &tape to windows....anything else u can use for cold weather?????

• Peg Peg on Nov 30, 2017
    I had the same issue and after a few years I go sick of it so I replaced the windows which solved the issue completely.
  • Deanna Nassar Deanna Nassar on Nov 30, 2017
    Have you tried heavy drapes to help keep cold out?
  • FL FL on Nov 30, 2017
    Thick, insulating curtains/drapes will help. If you want to put up blankets or canvas over your windows, just adjust it to look like something that doesn't embarrass you (if that is an issue). Maybe hang a curtain over a carefully placed blanket on your window.
  • SHAE SHAE on Nov 30, 2017
    I put styrofoam sheets up in one house for winter and for outside noise. Worked really well. They were 4 inch thick.
  • Sharon Sharon on Nov 30, 2017
    They sell those window film kits at Dollar Tree for $1, even have the door ones.
    Besides the thermal curtains, the honeycomb cellular blinds also hold heat in. And they make reflective window film that helps hold heat in during winter, and reflects heat in the summer.