Ideas for hiding cords?

+3
  • Dfm Dfm on Dec 01, 2017
    cord covers...found some at an office supply store. narrow tubes that can be mounted above base boards or door frames...
  • Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Dec 01, 2017
    Sierra, I use these covers work very well
  • Joy Joy on Dec 01, 2017
    I took an inexpensive decorative box with a lid. We cut the back section out of the box placed a power strip inside and now we just see a stylish box!
  • Dra19763512 Dra19763512 on Dec 02, 2017
    you can also use pvc pipe and the decorate it to add to the deco.

• Kathlene Kelly Kathlene Kelly on Dec 02, 2017
    When you have absolutely no money at all, paper towel holders covered with your favorite wrapping paper, plain paper, or painted the same color as your walls work too. Cut them along the back and slide the cords inside.

I also gather all the cords that have no choice but to be exposed together neatly and clip them together with binder clips so that they’re not scattered everywhere.

You can also paint the cords that show the same color as your walls in order to help disguise them.
  • Mary Lance Mary Lance on Dec 03, 2017
    I have a hurricane type wall lamp that is hung approx 6’ from the floor and plugged into an outlet behind a sofa. I used about 3 “ wide strips of natural colored raffia to wrap around the cord. I made a nice raffia bow and attached it to the wrapped cord a few inches below the bottom of the lamp. Made a cute piece of decor and has received many compliments. After quite a few years of looking good I need to redo with fresh raffia. Maybe try a color this time.