How to clean dirt and grime off Lamenent floors

+2
  • Wanda Wanda on Dec 01, 2017
    Try amonia. Mix 2 parts amonia with 1 part water. Open up windows and turn on fans. Let it soak for a few minuites then mop up. Do small areas at a time to keep the mess controllable and they should come clean.
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Dec 01, 2017
    I use a product called Woodwise. I had to order it on line. You just add some water to it, spray it on a rag or directly on your floor and clean up. Take a dry rag afterwards and make sure you wipe it well.
  • Vacuum or sweep or swiffer floors first, then use Bona products. They work the best!
  • Ken Ken on Dec 01, 2017
    Laminate floor cleaning requirements are no different from any vinyl, linoleum, or wood floor. It all depends on what your dirt and grime consists of. The manufacturer of your floor provided care instructions with the floor and will also list on their web site, but common sense prevails. Floor cleaner, water, bucket, sponge mop, vacuum cleaner. Heavy cleaning may require the addition of a scrub rag and time on your knees.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 01, 2017
    Vacuum first, then I use Murphy's Oil. If it's that bad, try Simple Green, then use Murphy's Oil regularly. Put a mat outside the door and have people clean their shoes before coming inside..