Covering boards along bottom of bed

+3
  • Barb Barb on Dec 01, 2017
    Not sure if this is what you need or not, but if I understand correctly...How about a bed skirt? You can purchase it for the size of your bed.

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 01, 2017
    I would use fabric, quilting padding and a staple on inside/backside .... easier on the shins and toes.
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Dec 01, 2017
    There are temporary ways and permanent ways that would take some work to redo. Having said that, if you put a drop cloth or a larger flat sheet between the mattress and box spring, you can drape it over the side of the wood, to hide it. Just tuck and pin until you like it. I've done this with thin comforters too, and it looked nice. If you want to "permanently" cover it, I would use quilt batting and fabric. Spray on glue (you can use the type that is made for quilting) to hold the batting and then fabric in place, while you work on it. You can staple it in place or use decorative tacks to hold it. You will want to use either a neutral fabric (even drop cloth works) or a fabric you really like.. I used a roll of quilt batting for the headboard I did
  • Leah Leah on Dec 01, 2017
    You could paint it and add a design.
  • Bijous Bijous on Dec 02, 2017
    You can
    1. upholster them, or
    2. wrap them with rope or
    3. wallpaper or
    4. paint or
    5. stencil.
  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Dec 02, 2017
    Iā€™m with Barb. I leave my bed skirt outside of the frame so I can hide the things under the bed. šŸ˜‡