How to remove mold in attic

+1
  • Peg Peg on Dec 01, 2017
    Contact a professional first.
  • Generally I would recommend vinegar, but it sounds like you have a bigger problem at stake here. I would call in the pros as if you have mold in the attic, I would bet my last dime that the house has more mold elsewhere. It can cause a lot of health concerns and you and your family are at risk. I would get someone in asap.
  • 27524803 27524803 on Dec 01, 2017
    HomeAdvisor.com, or AngiesList.com can put you in contact with a verified contractor who can help you figure out what is causing the mold... is your attic not vented properly, is there a leak in the roof, Is a bathroom vent fan or laundry dryer vent...venting into the attic causing excess moisture... these are possible causes for mold in the attic... AND you need to know what KIND of mold it is... and you need to know it NOW
  • Randy Randy on Dec 04, 2017
    That's right ,find the source of the mold ,you may need to dehumidifier, I would rent an ozone generator, blowit off for 24 hours encapsulat with shellac better yet kilz or bullseye\ zinzer keep it dry and normal temperature