Sock Cupcake

$7

Are you looking for a different idea for a gift exchange? This year we are doing a sock exchange instead of a white elephant or ornament exchange. See how I made my socks into a cupcake. They are also great for kid parties.
Steps:
1- Gather all the materials 2- I first took my pair of socks and laid one on top of the other 3- After I did that I rolled a few rolls and then inserted my sucker I continued rolling the socks, although you want to graduate your rolls by ¼” to form layers 4-The layers will give the illusion of cupcake frosting, once satisfied I secured the 1” to ½” from the bottom of the “cupcake” with a rubber band 5-After I was happy with the cupcake I placed it inside the ramekin, after I did a couple I notice some socks do not always fill the ramekin so I used the tissue or shredded paper to fill in the extra space 6-Once I was happy with how the “cupcake” sat in my ramekin I placed it into a cellophane bag and used the curly ribbon to tie the cellophane bag off 7-Enjoy or give as a gift, I will be using mine for a sock exchange party
Supplies:
Socks
Ramekins
Curly ribbon
Rubber band
Sucker (for your cherry)
Cellophane bag
Tissue or shredded paper (for your fill)
Pick any fun socks, the crazier the better.
Steps: 2- I first took my pair of socks and laid one on top of the other. After I did that I rolled a few rolls and then inserted my sucker I continued rolling the socks, although you want to graduate your rolls by ¼” to form layers. The layers will give the illusion of cupcake frosting, once satisfied I secured the 1” to ½” from the bottom of the “cupcake” with a rubber band
After I was happy with the cupcake I placed it inside the ramekin, after I did a couple I notice some socks do not always fill the ramekin so I used the tissue or shredded paper to fill in the extra space. Once I was happy with how the “cupcake” sat in my ramekin I placed it into a cellophane bag and used the curly ribbon to tie the cellophane bag off .
Enjoy or give as a gift, I will be using mine for a sock exchange party.