Clean soap scum in shower

+5
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 02, 2017
    white vinegar and water 50/50 a dab of blue dawn dish soap and Mr.Clean Magic Eraser
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 02, 2017
    There are many products available like Shower to Shower that prevent build up and even remove it if it is not in excess. However, we found the best way to use non-toxic cleaner is to use it with the Turbo Hurricane Scrubber like you see on tv. We ordered ours online, but you can get them at Walmart now and probably other retail stores. It takes all the "hard" out of hard cleaning. Just use it when you do your once a week deep cleaning in the bathroom. It is also great for other hard scrubs like stove tops, grills, and even car tires. It comes with a plug and several brushes and net bag for storage. My husband loves it and so do I!
  • Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works amax
  • Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 02, 2017

You havent indicated — if it’s a fiberglass or tiled shower?

Have you tried Barkeepers Friend? I’m not sure if this product will meet your need- it has multiple household uses including bathtubs. I found it invaluable to have around for multiple cleaning areas
  • Suzette Suzette on Dec 02, 2017
    Hi Karen, I use peroxide and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser made for the bathroom. I get the peroxide you can squirt out the top. I squirt it on all surfaces, wait a few minutes, then wipe off with eraser. It works great!

Good luck!
  • Diane Diane on Dec 02, 2017
    I use vinegar and water. Spray it on, let soak a few and then wipe off. And rince
  • Mogie Mogie on Dec 02, 2017
    Vinegar and Dawn equal parts. It will thick but that is what you want so the cleaner stays on the walls. Spray it on, wait an hour and rinse you might want to scrub before rinsing.
  • Nicola Nicola on Dec 02, 2017
    White vinegar