Ideas to decorate a chandelier over a dining room table?

+1
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 02, 2017
    For anything specific
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Dec 02, 2017
    The easiest is to hang Christmas balls from them. Use clear fishing line of different lengths and hang each ball a different length. Easy and cheap! And gorgeous!
  • Add some battery operated fairy lights too!
  • Elaine Elaine on Dec 02, 2017
    I have about three different shapes of faux crystal garlands that I loop around the chandelier. Everyone loves the look as it catches the light and looks quite glamorous. I avoid any color and just keep it to the clear crystal look. As I loop the garlands around, I drape them all different ways and loop them once around each “post” ... that way, they stay in place and there’s no need to wire or tie them on. It takes about five minutes and I’m done!

I haven’t done my dining room yet or I would send a photo. The clear crystals have a pretty “icy” look that I then repeat on the table by sprinkling on faux “ice“ (Walmart, dollarstores, Michael’s) long with silver confetti in snowflake shapes. It looks pretty scattered here and there combined with my greenery and flowers on the table.