HELP! Need to neaten up under kitchen sink--looks aweful!

+3
  • Barb Barb on Dec 02, 2017
    First take every thing out and purge any items out dated or have not used in a year. Then contact paper the bottom in the pattern or color of your liking. Use a tension rod across the front and add plastic bins for storing.📌 The dollar tree has bins and contact paper if your on a budget 😊
  • Lindy Lindy on Dec 02, 2017
    take every think out throw away what you don't use---we ALL have too much stuff that matches that description. Get a tension rod that will stretch horizontally across right to left and hang spray bottles from it. Get a metal basket pr low plastic one to put cans and bottle in. I use the plastic shoe box size under my bathroom sink. Works like a charm!
  • Caseyem11 Caseyem11 on Dec 02, 2017
    Purging is essential. I recommend lining the Cali net with a peel and stick vinyl product and painting the inside. Items rarely used (and do you need them?) go towards the back in a bin. thectension rod idea is very useful. A rack on the inside of the door can hold frequently used items. In terms of purging, eliminate most single use products and go with a multipurpose cleaner(or make one).
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Dec 02, 2017
    I purged mine to get rid of things that shouldn't be there. Then I bought small shower organizers at Walmart (they cost about a dollar each) to hold different bottles. Same went with same. You'll be surprised how many duplicates got lost in there! Then use up the old products before adding more.
  • Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Dec 02, 2017
    I use two separate large plastic bins under my sink. On one side, I have cleaning products and items I use all the time....dish soap, furniture polish, window cleaner, sponges, etc. In the other side, I keep things that I don't use quite as often....silver polish, drain cleaner, granite cleaner, etc. This way, I know which basket to pull out to get the item I need, and it makes it easier to see which products I need.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 02, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/18660558/easiest-under-the-sink-organizer-hack