Error loading player:
No playable sources found
Julie Moyna
Julie Moyna
  • Santa Clarita, CA

THIS TIP IS HANDS DOWN BEST EVER FOR STAINS/ SPOTS ON ALMOST ANYTHING

$2

This is the easiest most efficient and cheapest way to remove spots, stains, blood from carpet or most material, (chair cushions mattresses, pillows, etc...you’ll see).

When we moved into our new home, it had white carpet. I was not happy to know that with my family and dog it wouldn’t be white long...

Having a very active family and an English bulldog who has eye drool that is a pinkish color and had
I had spilled coffee and thought I would share this tip by showing how I removed it. Wet the eraser with water, wring it out, spray spots with Carpet spot remover, then spray a small amount into the eraser too. Wipe the spot and watch it disappear!
this tip is hands down best ever for stains spots on almost anything
This is a photo of area two days later! Please test a spot on any of your material before trying, I didn’t because we are changing out anyway but this trick will allow me to keep the carpet a little longer until we find just what we want!

YOU ARE WELCOME. LOL

Seems to me the magic eraser is the tool and the Awesome Carpet Stain remover is the cleaner. Any carpet spot remover would more likely work.
  • Wendy

Thank you for sharing this!