Make a Moveable Work Bench From a Shipping Pallet!

Free up your Work Space by making a Moveable Pallet from a Shipping Pallet, MDF, and casters.
make a moveable work bench from a shipping pallet, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas, woodworking projects
I needed moveable work storage and fast. I found a complete shipping pallet, added MDF and wheels and it was ready for use within an hour!
I had a piece of MDF cut to fit the top, large enough that it would hang over. I did not secure it, but you could take this step. The inside of the Shipping Pallet had 2x4s running horizontally on the inside. I simply slid the MDF in and instant shelf!
I added one more piece of wood to the bottom to provide more storage and secure the casters. Be sure to make sure your casters are rated for the weight they will be supporting.
Now I have plenty of room to store extra tools, scrap wood etc.
Chop saw and table saw can be stored on the top.

Redoux Interiors

• Cathey DeRosa

Great idea. I love pallets. I just saw some today outside of one of those drive up coffee places. I'm going back to ask if I can have at least one. I only have one, but I need a saw, but I'm keeping it, because I am bound and determined to learn how to make things like you did and also furniture. I redo already made furniture in all sorts of fashions, but can't really make anything, but someday.......

• Anna Ibarra

What a great idea!