Memorial Floating Christmas Ornament

$10

This is the season for Christmas ornaments and decorations! Unique Homemade Christmas ornaments give you a chance to remember your loved ones in heaven. If you are looking for ways to create a beautiful Christmas ornament to hang on your tree or a stand then follow me on this step by step tutorial.
Supplies you'll need:
Scissor
Clear Ornament Large
Transparency Paper
Snow
Glue Gun 
You'll print on transparency paper the image you'd like in the ornament 4" is the size I cut mine. Make sure to leave the square at the top. The rest is cut in the circle. You can even do a picture.
Remove the cap from the ornament.
Then you will roll up the cut image and keep the square at the top. Hold the tap so the image will not fall in your ornament.
Insert the rolled image into the top holding the top tab.
Leave the tab at top sticking out slightly. Once you glue you can cut the tab even with edge of ornament.
I used the tab so that I can use a glue gun to put a dot of glue and attach the image so it does not move around inside the ornament. Cut the remaining off.
After the image is secured fill it with snow. I didn't use very much, but that is personal preference. It is also personal preference for the type of snow you use. I used the flaky iridescent snow because to me it looked heavenly.
Once the snow is in and you are happy put the cap back on. Then the ornament is ready to hang. You could also add a bow to the top.
I used a hanger to let the ornament float just like our loved ones in heaven. The ornament could be left out year around.
Sadly the glare is so awful but I hope you all can see. They look beautiful on the tree with the lights illuminating it!  Happy Holidays. Available to purchase at Gilbert Marketplace.
You can use this and print on Transparency Paper or you can find it under memorial ornament    

• Cathy

This is a great idea ...I thought of even getting a picture of love ones and placing them inside to mark A special memorial time, or even of a passed family member, to share during the holidays. So Many options.

• Shelly L Nemeth

Yes I sell so many so that would be hard but it’s an awesome way to remember them and works great I have done in black and white

• Linda Kelley Bridges

You could go to your local library to type/print whatever saying that you wish. They usually only charge a few cents to print something.