Fish Bowl Snowman

$6

Glittering lighted snowman made from fish bowls
fish bowl snowman
I saw this for sale for $20 and thought I could make it for much less and I was right!
fish bowl snowman
Apply a thin coat of mod podge to inside of fish bowls, one at a time.
fish bowl snowman
Pour a small amount of glitter inside bowl and rotate to thoroughly cover inside of bowl.
fish bowl snowman
While inside of bowls are drying, paint black eyes, orange nose and black dots for a mouth on the outside of the smaller bowl. Glue buttons in a vertical line on the outside of the larger bowl.
fish bowl snowman
Place washi tape or glue ribbon along bottom of hat, just above brim. Poke a small hole on one side and insert the pick decoration.
fish bowl snowman
It’s hard to see, but place about 10 glue dots on the bottom bowl, just below the rim - where the scarf will be placed. Place 6-8 glue dots on the smaller bowl, half inside-half outside, to catch and hold the hat.
fish bowl snowman
Assemble your snowman! Makes a great gift for about $6.00 and is beautiful decoration in your own home.