Quick and Easy Planter Makeover

$1

You don't have to buy new planters every year for every season, sometimes the ones you already have just need a quick makeover to transform them into something new .
quick and easy planter makeover
Some of you may remember the post where I turned the apple baskets into fall planters. I loved the color and wanted to use them again for the winter. This was a quick flip.

quick and easy planter makeover
You are going to remove the fall decorations. I found this icicle garland at the dollar store that I loved.
quick and easy planter makeover
Once the existing decorations are gone take your icicle garland and wrap around the top of the basket and cut the desired length. Using a staple gun staple garland to secure.
quick and easy planter makeover
Follow same instructions and do the same to the other basket. Once complete add your boughs and hang. This is a quick and easy flip that will take you through the winter.
quick and easy planter makeover
Love how they turned out, now all that is missing is the snow!

Icicle garland