Error loading player:
No playable sources found
Alicia W
Alicia W
  • Middletown, PA

A Simple Holiday Porch

$10

With just a few things, you can make a simple but beautiful front porch for the holidays.
a simple holiday porch
Step 1: start with a clean slate, umm porch.
a simple holiday porch
Step 2: Hanging garland. The garland I had was a little thin so I added another piece of garland winding it together.
a simple holiday porch
As you can see, before the garland was thin and adding another piece gave it a little more weight (after).
a simple holiday porch
Step 3: Using Command hooks, I hung the garland to frame the door.
a simple holiday porch
Step 4: I wove mesh ribbon to the garland.
a simple holiday porch
Step 5: I added gold picks to the garland.
a simple holiday porch
Step 6: I hung the star wreath I made in this .
a simple holiday porch
Step 7: I added a sign that I made with plywood painted in blues and white. Letters were made on a Cricut and Mod Podged to the board. The sign is held up using two landscape blocks.
a simple holiday porch
Step 8: I added a tree I made in this post.
a simple holiday porch
Now my front porch is ready for the holiday.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 04, 2018 11:48 PM - More info