No question now

+5
I really don't have any, however I really like your website. I love watching the creative items ppl, make. And I generally don't have any questions or at least right now I don't. Thanks

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Dec 05, 2017
    Thanks, I love this site too!

• Sandra Allen Sandra Allen on Dec 05, 2017
    Compliments are great but unless they are in the comments section, they might never be seen. That would be a shame.

• Shell Shell on Dec 05, 2017
      It has been seen, thanks hun, learning everyday, have a good day πŸ˜€

• thank you for being here and enjoy!

• Peg Peg on Dec 05, 2017
    Thanks for the compliments. We are glad you love it here.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 05, 2017
    Thank you for viewing the website and we are so proud you find it so interesting! We have many very kind and helpful people who enjoy crafting as you must too.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Dec 05, 2017
    Shell, even with no questions, I’ll bet you are reminded of things you have done or have seen. Your mind’s library and having access to this site lets you know that when you are ready, the info is likely here. If you see questions and feel you have a good solution, answer them! We all appreciate the help. πŸ˜‡

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 05, 2017
    We love HomeTalk, as well! If you ever have a question, or just want to see what others think of your ideas, just post! Have a great day!