Vintage Cookie Cutter Sheet Music Christmas Ornaments

274 Views
I've always had a thing for vintage bakeware, whether its baking pans, tart tins, jello molds, or what I'm using in this project... cookie cutters
Time: 2 HoursCost: $3Difficulty: Easy
  • vintage cookie cutter sheet music christmas ornaments
I have a rather large collection of vintage aluminum cookie cutters that I've thrifted over the years and I love to repurpose them.
The first step was to drill two holes for hanging. Make sure to use a metal drill bit. This is pretty easy because the aluminum is pretty soft.
Then I traced around each cookie cutter with a pencil.
After cutting out the piece of sheet music I decoupaged it to the inside of the cookie cutter.
I outlined the inside of the cookie cutter with some tacky white glue.
Then sprinkled the inside with glitter and shook it around so it would stick to the glue.
I added some jute twine through the holes and they're ready for hanging on the tree.
These ornaments are pretty easy to make and would make a lovely addition to any tree... especially for all those bakers out there. I think they're make fun gift tags too.

For more photos and tips check out the full tutorial using the link after this post. Also check out these Repurposed Tart Tin Ornaments.

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of June 18, 2018 11:27 AM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage

Ask a Question