Vintage Light Reflector Tart Tin Ornaments

$3

Vintage light reflectors remind me of my childhood. I can still remember all the different colors sparking on the Christmas tree. It was so pretty!
vintage light reflector tart tin ornaments
Now I collect them and repurpose them in other ways... like making them into ornaments to adorn the Christmas tree in a different way.

Like these Jello Mold Ornaments that I made a few years ago.
The first thing to do is to drill two holes into each tart tin for hanging.
Then I ran jute twine through the holes. Jute twine is one of the favourite things and I love its rustic look with sparkly ornaments.
Then I simply glued in some of the foil and plastic light reflectors, and added some vintage small glass ball ornaments for the centers.

These tart tin ornaments are easy to make, and very inexpensive if you find everything at thrift stores like I did.

To see the full tutorial, and to check out a pink set that I made visit my blog post using the link below.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage