Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial

15K Views
Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Christmas wreath tutorial! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the kiddos too!

This adorable Christmas wreath tutorial is not only the simplest and quickest project I made so far but also an enjoyable way to spend quality time with kids, getting your house ready for Christmas.

This DIY Christmas wreath is also a great way to upcycle an old scarf or one that is maybe too long to wear (no judging, we’ve all made that mistake!) and it’s so affordable! A great way to bring in the holiday spirit without breaking the bank.

Time: 10 MinutesCost: $15Difficulty: Easy
  • scarf christmas wreath tutorial
All you need is a handful of simple, inexpensive materials:
  • long scarf in color of choice 
  • flower foam ring
  • Christmas bows (I used 3 plaid bows)
  • safety pins
  • small pins
  • bakers twine to hang the wreath
  • scarf christmas wreath tutorial
Start by pinning one end of the scarf to the foam ring, then wrap the scarf around until the ring is completely covered.
Pin the scarf to itself at the back using a safety pin (or more, as needed), to secure it. 
  • scarf christmas wreath tutorial
Using small pins, pin your Christmas bows to the ring, on the left hand side. 
Use bakers twine to hang your scarf Christmas wreath for a cozy, rustic touch!
  • scarf christmas wreath tutorial
Check out the full tutorial as well as similar ones on my site

Suggested materials for this project:

View All Materials
Prices updated as of April 22, 2018 11:20 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Petro Neagu

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question