Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial

$15

Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Christmas wreath tutorial! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the kiddos too!

This adorable Christmas wreath tutorial is not only the simplest and quickest project I made so far but also an enjoyable way to spend quality time with kids, getting your house ready for Christmas.

This DIY Christmas wreath is also a great way to upcycle an old

scarf christmas wreath tutorial
All you need is a handful of simple, inexpensive materials:
  • long scarf in color of choice 
  • flower foam ring
  • Christmas bows (I used 3 plaid bows)
  • safety pins
  • small pins
  • bakers twine to hang the wreath
scarf christmas wreath tutorial
Start by pinning one end of the scarf to the foam ring, then wrap the scarf around until the ring is completely covered.
Pin the scarf to itself at the back using a safety pin (or more, as needed), to secure it. 
scarf christmas wreath tutorial
Using small pins, pin your Christmas bows to the ring, on the left hand side. 
Use bakers twine to hang your scarf Christmas wreath for a cozy, rustic touch!
scarf christmas wreath tutorial
Check out the full tutorial as well as similar ones on my site
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 10, 2018 11:03 PM - More info
Petro Neagu

• Linda Sikut
    Dec 16, 2017

Such a cute idea. I have a pile of scarves to go through to decide which ones to keep because I rarely make them anymore. Using some of them this way is perfect!

• Liliana Wells
    Dec 21, 2017

I'll have to make one of these for the Summer because I have some flowery scarves that would lend themselves to this idea. Thanks.