Cami - The Crafting Nook
Cami - The Crafting Nook
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

QUICK & EASY DIY RUSTIC BLANKET LADDER

$15

This Quick & Easy DIY Rustic Blanket Ladder is perfect for people like me that has little experience working with wood! The perfect wood startup project!
quick easy diy rustic blanket ladder
I must admit I got short on the height but I still LOVE it with all my heart. I might give it a try again and make it about 6 feet or so but for now I’m so super in love with my tiny but pretty rustic blanket ladder.
quick easy diy rustic blanket ladder
I used stain and dry brush technique to obtain that finish which I personally love.
quick easy diy rustic blanket ladder
It took me about 3 hours in total to make it. Thanking God that the day was beautiful and sunny and I could finish it all in one day. I can’t believe how easy it is to make one of these. It might get tricky at the end when assembling it but it’s definitely doable. I must be clear here, I’m not a carpenter and not even close. I went with my gut every step of the way because for this particular project I didn’t want to research for tutorials and use only my logic, intuition and imagination to test myself how far I could go.

I'm pretty impressed with myself LOL.
quick easy diy rustic blanket ladder
If you want to learn how to make it with a full tutorial, just jump over to the blog!
Cami - The Crafting Nook