Cami - The Crafting Nook
Cami - The Crafting Nook
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS WREATH

$10

In love with farmhouse style as much as I am? Then you will love this Farmhouse Christmas Wreath I made for my front door. The best part of this project is that I already had most of the supplies from past years. Awesome right?
farmhouse christmas wreath
My wreath foam was home made, I made it for my  Rustic Christmas Wreath last year and you can find the tutorial to make one if you want to save some money! Just a pool noodle and some duct tape and you have a great wreath base for all your projects!
farmhouse christmas wreath
After that it's about wrapping it in burlap and yarn and decorating it with you favorite supplies!

I made sure to secure the ends with twine. I do it like this because I will be using the wreath foam and the burlap in the future so I don’t want to damage either of them.
farmhouse christmas wreath
Make some gorgeous ruffles. The way I did it you can just undo it and re-use both, burlap and wreath foam.
farmhouse christmas wreath
One of my favorite decorations for Christmas {besides burlap and wood} is cranberry springs so I used it o n my wreath.

If you want to learn all about my farmhouse Christmas Wreath just jump over to the blog:
Cami - The Crafting Nook

• Linda Abate

Such a lovely wreath to welcome the holidays. Using the burlap ribbon and the plaid ribbon gives it a bit of a country look. Great job.
  • Cami - The Crafting Nook

THANK YOU so much!!!! I'm so glad you like it. I like that combination too!