Cami - The Crafting Nook
Cami - The Crafting Nook
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

DIY RUSTIC BURLAP CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

$10

These cute and easy DIY Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornaments will be the perfect touch to your Christmas Tree. Check it out!
diy rustic burlap christmas ornaments
The thing with Christmas is that fills your spirit with motivation and hope. With this you also want to add things handmade so your whole decor has something from your heart. Even though I buy some decor of course, I always love to have things made by me in every space I decor, specially the Christmas tree.
diy rustic burlap christmas ornaments
These Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornaments are super easy to make although a bit time consuming so I definitely recommend sharing the crafting process with family even kids if they are old enough to sew a bit.

Making one can be done within 10 to 20 minutes but making a dozen or more for a 7 feet tree is another story. I end up making 8 natural and 8 white ornaments.

diy rustic burlap christmas ornaments

diy rustic burlap christmas ornaments
Basically what you need is to make the shape of your choice, cut them on the burlap, sew the edges and stuff it. Then decorate as you love. Easy peasy!

Jump over to the blog and learn in detail how to make these cuties!
Cami - The Crafting Nook