DIY RUSTIC BURLAP CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

$10

These cute and easy DIY Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornaments will be the perfect touch to your Christmas Tree. Check it out!
The thing with Christmas is that fills your spirit with motivation and hope. With this you also want to add things handmade so your whole decor has something from your heart. Even though I buy some decor of course, I always love to have things made by me in every space I decor, specially the Christmas tree.
These Rustic Burlap Christmas Ornaments are super easy to make although a bit time consuming so I definitely recommend sharing the crafting process with family even kids if they are old enough to sew a bit.

Making one can be done within 10 to 20 minutes but making a dozen or more for a 7 feet tree is another story. I end up making 8 natural and 8 white ornaments.

Basically what you need is to make the shape of your choice, cut them on the burlap, sew the edges and stuff it. Then decorate as you love. Easy peasy!

Jump over to the blog and learn in detail how to make these cuties!

Cami - The Crafting Nook

• Heje

How long does it take to make one of these? Thank you for sharing your creativity.

• Cami - The Crafting Nook

No more than 10 min each. They don't need to be perfect so the sewing doesn't have to be as precise as with other projects. I think it took me about 2 hours or maybe a bit more to make about 20 of these. My tree is really bid so I needed many LOL. Hope this helps!