Christmas Decor Diy: Christmas Tree Branch

$20

Tree Branch used for Christmas Tree
A large branch fell from our tree a few months ago and I kept looking at it, thinking I needed to break it down and add to the fire pit. Then Christmas came around and with my children out of town and not coming home for Christmas, I didn't feel like dragging out the big tree and decorating. The branch was calling me.
So I started cutting it down to a manageable size and then lightly sprayed with white paint (left some of the natural color).
I found a glass vase I had laying around then added glass beads and white rock (left over from an outside projects). Then I put the tree skirt around it.
I positioned it in its place and started to decorate
I added string lights and started adding the decorations
I hot glued some sticks together to make star ornaments including popsicle sticks.
It was a little tricky to do the popsicle sticks. It took a few tries to get it right. You have to stack them in the order below so it lays flat and there are not big gaps
To decorate, just layer the ornaments
Use jute string & ribbon to hang ornaments for a natural look. I wrapped a cloth ribbon with cream dots around the tree. It adds a natural beauty to our home!
The outcome was a sparkling tree that warms up the space and adds a natural beauty to our home. It was fun and easy!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment