How to hide a ridge from drywall down hallway that is 48" height.

I have an older home and there is a ridge that shows where the drywall meets at the 48" height. This is all the way down a long hallway and on both sides. This is too high for the standard chair rail. Other than replacing the drywall, how is the best and most economical way to cover this up?

  5 answers
Your comment...