Dresser turned buffet
I was in desperate need of a larger buffet...too cheap to purchase one and too impatient to wait on the transport of one from my mother home, I took matters into my own hands.
I ran across this dresser one afternoon at a local flea market (the kind of flea market that has no name, only directions of how to get to it, on the side of town you only venture to during daylight hours).
I attached ball feet (purchased in the table leg section of Home Depot). Sanded and primed the piece unnecessarily since Annie Sloan Chalk Paint does not require prep. Painted the piece with two coats of paint.
I used a Dremel to sand the piece along the edges to distress it some and had my husband spraypaint the hardware with oil rubbed bronze (Spraypainting is too simple, so I have not yet mastered it)