New Year's Eve Holiday Sparkling Centerpiece

$20

Only a few short weeks until we start a brand new year!! Make this show-stopping sparkling centerpiece with 1/2 off holiday decor items. Find out where I shopped for ALL my deals and how I quickly put this amazing centerpiece together in just minutes!! It's easier than you think and very inexpensive!!
new year s eve holiday sparkling centerpiece
This was our centerpiece for New Year's Eve.
Best Tip: The day after Christmas, I shopped for 50-75 % off silver tinsel, ribbon, wreaths and ornaments. The mirrored ornament balls came 6 to a bag and were only $1.00 per bag... All the silver decor items pictured here cost less than $15. The source is listed at the bottom of this project.
Using two footed stands, I stacked them.
Using my deeply discounted tinsel covered wreath, I used it as a base. The wreath lays flat on the counter top, with the footed stand inside the opening of the wreath's center.
Next, we are ready to begin adding the ornaments.
I added a piece of silver ball garland. Simply keep adding to your arrangement, adding tinsel and silver ornaments to fill in the holes.
All the items highlighted were found at 50-75% off...making this a very budget friendly option.
This centerpiece could work at weddings, graduations and any celebration throughout the year. Think ahead to other color schemes you may be using in the coming months. Th best time to purchase dicounted decor like this will be the days following Christmas.

Summertime Tip: I like to use the red and blue tinsel for parade bicycles during the Fourth of July... I can purchase for just pennies this time of the year. Stock up on red, white and blue items for summertime decor options.
I piled the mirrored ornaments in the top stand. I added large ornaments, wide ribbon and silver tinsel. The glittered numbers were held in place with molding putty.
The putty did a good job of holding the numbers in place. Simply press it into place and use the mirrored balls to help keep the numbers where you want them.
Happy New Year!! Set a reminder for yourself so you can cash in on the deep discounts this season. Visit Blue Ribbon Kitchen for more holiday decor ideas and award-winning recipes. Thank you as always for visiting my projects. be sure to follow me on Hometalk and Blue Ribbon Ktichen on Facebook...so you don't miss a thing.
Karri @ Blue Ribbon Kitchen

1 comment