Suggested materials for this project:View All Materials
Have a question about this project?Ask a Question
- Where did you get the uncirculated pennies from, and how did you calculate/know how many you’d need? Also, why uncirculated pennies? Dumb question here, but is it illegal to use circulating coins in decorating?
- You said the design was easy to do. Will you please elaborate so I can avoid any unnecessary pitfalls?
- I have to ask !!!!!!! How do you clean the dust and grease out of the holes between the coins.
- Wondering if the pennies could be glued directly to the sheetrock wall and then grouted and sealed?
- I have used epoxy glue previously, and with heat it does get slightly sticky....I am wondering how U plan on keeping this surface CLEAN. I thought about putting in expensive but very plain "subway tiles", but thinking about keeping ceramic tiles clean, forget it..I WILL KEEP MY PLAIN and easy to CLEAN BACKSPLASH !!
- This is just amazing! How did you know every step to take? Did you get any advice or help?
- I'm thinking to do this around the edges of my blah square bathroom mirror. Would that need backer board?
- I really like your spice and oil shelf above the stove. Do you have a tutorial for that?
- You did a knock out job! Love the pattern of the over sink design and also the other but sink best. Is the pattern derived just from neglecting to clean some of the pennies? It is a fantastic look. Congratulations not only for your creativity but for your perseverance.
- It's beautiful, but I'm wondering how you keep it clean--like food splatter out of grooves?
- I'm trying to cover my coffee table with pennies, and can't believe how long a 2x2 foot area takes, I admire your perseverance! One problem I have is I can't find an easy way to cut them where needed, to fit them in. Did you cut any of yours? This is stunning, btw, I just love the patterns you put in!
- Do you have a video or link on how you completed your cream cabinets with antiquing? They look absolutely amazing too. Great work. If you've shared how you did your cabinets and what colors, supplies you used, Etc please post the link. Thank you!
- Awesome job. How did you keep epoxy contained on the boards till it dried? It is poured on, right? I've never used it.
- Did you have to cut any of the pennies? And would a polyurethane product also work as a sealer?
I've stained my kitchen cabinets black onix but now it's too dark I'm want them light color so do I have to sand all that off first before painting I want them to look destreesed like yours do can you help plus my walls are orange color countertops are brown beige mingled colors help please