Dollar Store Chandelier

When I saw these travel bottles at the dollar store (4 for $1) I had the idea that they might be destined for greatness.... with a lampshade frame, some baubles snagged for $10 on Amazon and lots of hot glue... I'd say they look pretty chic! Or at least more chic than at the Dollar store... See my blog for full tutorial. The lightbulb is a low heat LED and the bottles are actually a few inches away from
dollar store chandelier, crafts, lighting, repurposing upcycling
The finished product! Can you tell they're dollar store bottles?
I used our miter saw to cut the necks of the bottles so they looked less bottle-ish.
At Charlotte's House

• Wil3574485

I can't tell how many rows are there

• At Charlotte's House

@Wileycoyoteugly11 Hi! This one has 3 rows, but you can build out from the center as many rows as you'd like!

• Linda Ivanic

How do you light it

• Anita Elaine

The hardware sells an electric cord with fixture for people to make lamps. That is the foundation, she used a single LED bulb, lampshade frame for hanging the baubles and bottles. Hot glued the bottles on, it seems.