Coasters Made Out of (scrap) Plywood

$0

I made a little drawer cabinet (shown in another project - check it out) and that left me with some scrap material - triangular shaped strips. My wife asked me to cut them up in little pieces, so she could make something out of it. Out came two coasters. Check out the short video.
the strips that were left after another project
I cut them up with the saw.
I cut them like this
My wife made this out of them with some woodglue. After that they were treated with furniture oil.
Check out the video below.

30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper

• Anita
    Anita

My son made me some trivets from wood scraps, except I seasoned with olive oil, love them

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

Ron,

How clever! And as I looked at them, I thought of how unique these would look as corner pieces at the top of door moldings in a rustic setting...Just a thought! People use those squares with carvings inside them...I think they are called "rosettes!"