Cute Coastal Side Table

$30

I got this little cutie at a thrift store and it just needed a little bit of a beachy touch. You see we live in Florida by the water so mostly all of my decors beachy. It makes me so happy to be surrounded by ocean blue colors :)
Here's the before. It cost me for $4.99 at the thrift store! What a steal! As always I start off by wiping it down before I start painting just to get any Fuzzy's or Icky's off of it.
I then started out by using my Ocean Sky sea spell sea paint. I love love love the brushes that I buy from there! Not only are they beautiful but they work very well with the paint. Technically they are makeup brushes but they pair very well with their paint.
As you can see it's a beautiful light blue. The best thing about the paint is that it dries very very quickly.
After I sealed it with my sea spell Aqua sea glass seal!
As you can see the seal had a nice golden tint to it that shined just right! It's absolutely stunning.
Isn't the mermaid brush divine!???
I ended up using it to hold up my pot with my little lit tree in it and I couldn't be more happy! Sometimes I love these small quick little projects even better than the bigger ones! If you like this project please find us on Facebook at Sierra Stars furniture & gifts and give us a like if you would like! Thank you so much.

SeaSpell Sea spray paint

30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors

To see more: http://treasuresbytheseahomedecor.com/?aff=61

• Beth and Spencer Teller

Thank you so much William!!!! I'm absolutely in love with these colors. I have them throughout my entire home they make me incredibly happy LOL.
  • Wendy

I love this color as well! So vibrant!