How To Clean Your Home With Vinegar

$2

Vinegar has acidity in it which breaks through a lot of germs and grease. Most everyone already has this in your home already - now just start using it to clean!

Let's start with the back splash:

You'll need a clean washcloth, vinegar, and a spray bottle
Pour your vinegar in the spray bottle.  You can dilute it if you want, but don't need to.  The acidity in the vinegar will cut the grease and what will be disinfecting your back splash.  Spray your back splash with the vinegar and wipe it down with a clean wash cloth (it's important that it is clean or you will get streaks).
2nd You're Microwave
You'll need a bowl, lemon juice, vinegar, and water
Pour 1/2 cup vinegar & 1/2 cup water in a bowl.  Add 1 TBSP lemon juice.  The acidity again is the cleaning agent in this mixture.  Place the bowl in the microwave cook for approximately 7-10 minutes (depends on strength of microwave).
When the timer is done, your microwave should be all steamy inside.  Use a clean wash cloth and wipe out the entire microwave.
You have 2 options here - Vinegar or Dish Soap (like Dawn).  
To use the Vinegar - spray onto the appliance, and wipe off with a clean cloth.  Again the acidity is what is cleaning the greasy finger marks and gunk.
To use Dish Soap - make a sink of hot soapy water.  Using a clean wash cloth wipe off your appliance.  Dish soap is a base and cuts through grease and gunk.
Additional information for those who have stainless steel appliances.
*If you have stainless steel appliances - when cleaning with the vinegar or dish soap wipe with the grain.

Stainless Steel is dry and needs to be moisturized.  Using olive oil on a clean microfiber cloth, wipe with the grain of the stainless steel on your appliances after you clean them.
Spray your shower door with vinegar and scrub with a sponge.
Spray your tile and grout and scrub.

Rinse all completely.
Spray your fiberglass tubs and tubs you can't use abrasive cleaners on

.
Spray your toilets and ...
wipe with paper towels you can dispose of.
Spray inside your toilets and scrub with a scrub brush.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Vinegar  (Grocery Store)
  • Wash cloth, sponge, or scrub pad  (Walmart)
  • Spray bottle  (Dollar Tree)

Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Chas' Crazy Creations