Easy New Years Eve Table and Decor

$5

As I was rolling ideas around in my mind for a New Years Eve party table setting design, the only thought that came to me was simple. As much as I love celebrating both Christmas and New Years, I wanted the transition from a Christmas themed dining room to a New Years Eve themed room to be easy and quick. When I stumbled across a set of glided bowls at my grocery store, I knew they’d be the perfect items to transform my Christmas table into a New Years Eve table in a matter of minutes. Let me share with you some extra easy New Years Eve table & decor ideas that hardly cost any money or time at all!
My New Years Eve table is not substantially different than my Christmas table, simple simple.

However, I think that the addition of bright metallic gold accents, glitter and a bubbly drink (of course!) helps transform this room into a celebratory space for New Years Eve.

For starters, these gilded bowls that I found at the grocery store (they’re plastic, but aren’t they gorgeous?!) add so much drama to my simple white place setting. I’ve also layered the plates on some gold chargers that I’ve had for ages. They’re also plastic, but I think they look so pretty!

Another simple addition are the glittery card stock stars that I’ve used as confetti on the table. I cut some out with my Cricut, and you can  find the file I used to make them right here.

I only used one 12 x 12″ sheet of glittery scrapbook card stock to cut these stars, and I used some for the table and the rest to make this simple hoop wreath for the wall. Glittery stars + an embroidery hoop + a glue gun = one simple but fun New Years Eve wreath!

Christina Dennis

1 comment
  • Clök Concept

Oh! My! Gosh! You live in a fairy tale! And you live in Canada just like me (we might live 6,000 km apart, but who cares!?!)! You could invite me and we could play queen sisters just like in Frozen! Com'on... Let me be your guest!