Easter Peeps Floral Arrangement

$8.99

Today I’m sharing my Easter Peeps Floral Arrangement I made for under $10.
easter peeps floral arrangement, easter decorations, seasonal holiday d cor
There are so many fun colors of Peeps and these are just a few I picked up the other day.
This cost under $10 to make and was super fast and easy to put together. I bought the pretty pink tulips at our local Von’s for $5.99 and I found the Peeps at the .99 Cents Store.
You’ll need a large cylinder vase or jar and a smaller glass to insert inside. I first tried the one below and then went with a slightly bigger glass just to get a little more water inside.
When I was first planning this I was going to go with just the pink and green Peeps but then I liked the yellow Peeps with it too.
So all you do is just layer them around your vase and with the slightly sticky texture they stick in there and together pretty well.
Once all the Peeps were in place I place my tulips in my glass with water and then placed it down in the center.
Pretty darn cute huh?? Lots more details and pictures on the blog so come on over and I'm sharing some other pretty arrangements made with Peeps also.
Thanks for stopping by, Lisa
For full tutorial and more pictures click the link below.
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll