Junkin' Up Our Pool & Playhouse Outbuildings With Resale Shop Find

The snow hasn't melted yet in SW Michigan, and I can't garden just yet, but I was able to hang some flea market finds on our outbuildings this weekend. I got in the mood by hanging a "play" mailbox on my grand daughters playhouse, a plate rack turned trellis and a tin ceiling replica on our pool shack all bring a bit of spring cheer to the garden.
junkin up our pool playhouse outbuildings with resale shop find, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects
Gene is working to hang the mailbox. I imagine myself leaving love notes to my grand daughter and her finding them when she comes over to play!
The playhouse railing before the mailbox was hung.
Plate rack turned trellis is an affordable way to hold a climbing plant on a small space like this playhouse.
An early spring view of the playhouse in the meadow with the plate rack/trellis. Spacers will be made and this will be hung. Then I'll plant a climbing plant to "country-fy" the building.
All the details and many pictures can be found at my blog.

To see more: http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com