Luz DIYs
Luz DIYs
  • Tutorial Team
  • Miami, FL

Small Bathroom Remodel For Less Than $300

$252

I purchased a fixer upper.. some projects are huge.. and others are small. The bathroom was a small project. It wasn't in bad conditions at all it just needed a little TLC. :) I didn't want to spend much.. so instead of a face-lift I was going to go for "waterproof makeup" HA!

Hope you like it and hope it helps anyone that is trying to do the same.

Enjoy.

*As always all the cost as based on my area and may
small bathroom remodel for less than 300
This is the only pic I have as "Before" we changed the toilet and the sink because the had cracks in a few places but I forgot to take the pics.
I had some spare exterior paint... I poured it into an empty 1 gallon can and then I added some white paint I had. This changed the color a bit making it much lighter.
I put this cabinet together.... it was nice and quick, just followed the instructions.
I got this at Walmart for $10. I thought it wasn't that bad since it bring the hooks as well. I had the Pole from my old house so I used that one.
I started the painting part of my project....
Once the paint was done I added the curtain and some things I had from my old house. Trying to tie everything together.
I also purchased these rose colored Mainstays Wire Kitchen Storage baskets from Walmart used them for small hand towels.  
Little touches.. :)
Not too bad, for a DIY.

• Beverly Burton

How did you hang the cabinet?????

• Luz DIYs

If you open the little doors there's a braket there... and 2 more at the top. It comes with the box. Hope that helps.