What does someone have to do to contribute a DIY project?

+5
I have been fixing things from the age of 6. I am now 66, and haven’t slowed down yet.
e what dose someone have to do to contribute a diy project
Removed an outlet on the master bedroom side of the wall to line up for a hole for an outlet in the toilet closet for a night light.
Added narrow shelves to the pantry to store can goods and other small containers.
I make large batches of soup and freeze in individual size serving using ziplock sandwich bags placed in ziplock plastic with the rim turned down. After freezing they are
that I place in ziplock L plastic bag by recipe.
I placed a fan on top of the freezer in our garage. The fan pulls the heat out from the back of the freezer and blows it accross the T-shirts that drying on hangers.
  • Dfm Dfm on Dec 24, 2017
    you are on the right track! think i'll try the fan on the fridge coils.. warm the kitchen up a bit.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 24, 2017
    you do need to post the steps taken for the "how i did this project", and welcome to this site!

• William William on Dec 24, 2017
    If you have any projects to contribute just go to the top right of the page and click on Post Project. Welcome to Hometalk.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 24, 2017
    Welcome! I would love to see some of your projects!

• Mjb28563808 Mjb28563808 on Dec 25, 2017
    Only give a dose the doctor prescribes.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Dec 25, 2017
    It isn't hard to post on this site. Click on the Post Project link at the top of the page. Start with a picture of your supply items or what you started with. Then document the steps needed to accompliish the finished item/project. The last picture is your finished project. It isn't hard to describe to others, if you pretend you are showing a friend how to do it. Your projects look great! I'm sure your posts would be greatly appreciated!

• Crh32036718 Crh32036718 on Dec 26, 2017
    Thanks

• Wendy Wendy on Dec 27, 2017
    Here's how: simply click the 'Post Project' button at the top right area of the Hometalk screen. There you can upload your photos and write the description of the project process. Here is a short video explaining how: