People Are Buying Champagne Flutes This Week & Here's Why
Material of the Week: Champagne Flutes!
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and before you know it, it’ll be time to celebrate! With the material of the week—glass champagne flutes—you can create beautiful customized champagne glasses to bring in the New Year in (your!) style.
Get the plain, customizable champagne glasses here, and raise your glass to 2018!
New Year’s Sparkle Champagne Glasses
These “Sparkle Dipped” flutes are super easy to make and will add even more sparkle to your New Year’s celebrations! To get this dipped look for the perfect party decor:
1. Spray the bottom half of the glass with a spray adhesive.
2. Go to town with the glitter! Sprinkle liberally over your champagne glass, coating the adhesive. You can use fine glitter or regular glitter.
3. Finish your glasses by spraying with a clear gloss sealer to keep the sparkle on the glass and not on your guests :)
Raise your glass with friends and family to a happy New Year!
New Year's Eve Count Down Party Flutes
These personalized party flutes will wow your guests when the countdown begins! To make these New Year’s Eve countdown party flutes, you’ll need Etchall glass etching cream and heavy duty vinyl number stickers. If you have a die cut machine, you can cut the numbers into Etchmask vinyl.
1. Use die cut machine to cut numbers into Etchmask vinyl.
2. Apply numbers from 10 - 1 down the glass on a diagonal.
3. Apply Etchall etching cream. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse off.
4. Remove vinyl stickers.
5. Use glass paint markers to decorate around the numbers. Let dry.
6. Use glass paint markers to draw a line under the lip of the outside of the glass. Allow to dry, then apply a second coat.
7. Finish your glass by adding dots and a final line around the base of the glass. Enjoy!
Buy champagne flutes to try these or other amazing projects here! Can't wait to see what you do with them...
Wishing you all a happy, healthy New Year!
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. More info
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go