People Are Buying Champagne Flutes This Week & Here's Why

$10

Material of the Week: Champagne Flutes!

New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and before you know it, it’ll be time to celebrate! With the material of the week—glass champagne flutes—you can create beautiful customized champagne glasses to bring in the New Year in (your!) style.

Get the plain, customizable champagne glasses here, and raise your glass to 2018!

party glasses with personality
New Year’s Sparkle Champagne Glasses
These “Sparkle Dipped” flutes are super easy to make and will add even more sparkle to your New Year’s celebrations! To get this dipped look for the perfect party decor:  
1. Spray the bottom half of the glass with a spray adhesive.
2. Go to town with the glitter! Sprinkle liberally over your champagne glass, coating the adhesive. You can use fine glitter or regular glitter.
party glasses with personality
3. Finish your glasses by spraying with a clear gloss sealer to keep the sparkle on the glass and not on your guests :)

Raise your glass with friends and family to a happy New Year!
party glasses with personality
New Year's Eve Count Down Party Flutes
These personalized party flutes will wow your guests when the countdown begins! To make these New Year’s Eve countdown party flutes, you’ll need Etchall glass etching cream and heavy duty vinyl number stickers. If you have a die cut machine, you can cut the numbers into Etchmask vinyl.
party glasses with personality
1. Use die cut machine to cut numbers into Etchmask vinyl.
party glasses with personality
2. Apply numbers from 10 - 1 down the glass on a diagonal.
3. Apply Etchall etching cream. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse off.
party glasses with personality
4. Remove vinyl stickers.
party glasses with personality
5. Use glass paint markers to decorate around the numbers. Let dry.
party glasses with personality
6. Use glass paint markers to draw a line under the lip of the outside of the glass. Allow to dry, then apply a second coat.
party glasses with personality
7. Finish your glass by adding dots and a final line around the base of the glass. Enjoy!

Buy champagne flutes to try these or other amazing projects here! Can't wait to see what you do with them...

Wishing you all a happy, healthy New Year!
Hometalk Highlights

• Christie Decker

Are the markers food safe? If not or not known, please don't use them on the rim where you put your mouth...Thanks and New Year's Blessings!

• Christie Decker

Not only alcohol, but a tooth bumping it, food rubbing against it or your mouth, flecks can come off...then digest in your system and chemicals you don't want in your body happen...Leave about an inch space at the top of the glass where you don't decorate to be safe unless you use food safe decorations. :)

• Che18529445

Can I paint glass candle holders another color?

• Donella R

What did you use to change the color of the glitter glasses?

• Patty

Pretty idea

• ROBIN

I use a cheap aerosol hair spray to liberally coat the part of any project that I glitter. And I glitter a LOT of projects. I use a couple of coats of hair spray. The spray is cheap and easy and keeps the glitter where I put it. I've used it on large and small projects. Works like a charm! 😀. Really love your festive champagne glasses.