MAGICAL SNOW LAND

$26

POST CHALLENGE. WINTER WONDERLAND

This Is my Winter Wonderland Post Challenge. I was so excited to do this post, It was so much fun. I really like making things with lights, it makes things so magical for me. I thought this up because I really wanted to make something in a type of shadow box. It's winter wonderland so of course it had to have snow, and wouldn't be winter wonderland without a snow man.

magical snow land
This is all the products I used, I gathered all the stuff together and got started. Have to have a good glue, and I really like the glue E6000 it works very well on all types of projects.
This is the painted box, I picked red for the back ground because I figused red would make all my accessories pop. So I painted the inside of the box and the outer frame of the box Red. painted the front edge of the box hunter green. I picked Christmas green at first, but it was just too bright, so I went with hunter green.
magical snow land
This is the box in the process of painting I decided to paint the inside of the box red and the outside of the frame red. The reason I choose red is because I wanted my accessories to pop. And then I painted the front frame of the box Hunter green. I choose Christmas green at first but it was just too bright, and after painting the hunter It looks really good.
magical snow land
This is the process of jazzing it all up, I found this Awesome garland at Kroger. It's so pretty and worked so well. It's twisted with a little bit of wire in it. It really added a cute effect and it worked great, and I glued it to the inside edge. Then the next step is to add all the accessories. I Used fuzzy felt for the snow, and bought the small decorations, at Michaels craft store, and the lights from Hobby Lobby. Now the Exciting part the Finished Winter Wonderland.
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
FINISHED PRODUCT. This Video is to show that the lights twinkle, or can be on steady.

To see more: http://hometalk

• DesertRose

How did you add the lights? Did you drill holes and put them through? I don't see any wires, thanks for your help, I love what you did with this

• TAMMY SPALSBURY

OH ITS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. !!!!!! I ❤️ LOVE IT. GREAT 👍 JOB
    • Cindy

Thanks SO much, you're very kind!! Also thanks for teaching me about pictures, I am sure I will have to refer to your directions again and again before I remember how to do it on my own...LOL. Next you'll have to teach me to put a project on here with pictures like you did!!😋 But I am not going to have anything too soon...I still have to sort and pack away holidays....ugh

• TAMMY SPALSBURY

Not A problem at all, just shoot me a commented I will help you how ever I can. Thanks so very much for the Lovely Compliment.