DIY CONFETTI RESIN COASTER

$30

So last week I created Festive Resin Coasters and I had so much fun creating them that I had to make another festive version but this time around using these gorgeous Rose Gold Glitter Confetti.

The only difference from the Festive Resin Coasters is the filling I used on this one, last week I used colored beads today I used Confetti.
If you guys want to see how I made the base of the coaster you can check my  DIY Marbled Clay Bowls
So when the clay base was baked and had cooled I gave it a good couple of coats of the Old Gold Metallic Paint.
When the paint was dry that is when I went in with these fun Glitter Rose Gold Confetti.
Since the Confetti circles were kinda big I ended up cutting the circles evenly and then placed it all around the coaster.
You could use Mod Podge to really glue them down but it didn’t bother me so I stacked them on top of each other.
When the placement of the Confetti looked good enough, I poured over the Resin.
Completely fill it up till the rim.
And then let it dry for almost 72 hours.
There you have it.
What do you guys think?

Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Anam - Delicious And DIY

• Cerys Pratt

I've got my FIRST check total of $4k for a week, pretty cool. working from home saves money in several ways.I love this. I’ve recently started taking the steps to build my freelance Job career so that I can work from home. Read more this site and start your work... http://hyperurl.co/OnlineWorksAtGoogle
  • Mary McDonald

I like the idea however the final look doesn’t really show the resin and I do love resin crafts. At first I thought you were using jam jar lids but I figured out what they are by what you said. The plan was genius but the execution was a little disappointing. I have to say though that despite what I or anyone says, it takes courage to put your ideas out for thousands to see which is more than I can say for myself, lol! Thank you for posting. Keep going cause I like how you think!

Stay well!