A New Life for an Old Cat Litter Container

Hey, my cats are big. There's a lot of stuff that goes in and out, if you know what I mean? So I have buckets and buckets to find good use for. I've used them for storage (obviously), end tables, water cans, and now I have a fancy tray for my paints.Just cut off the top, flip it upside down. Seal the rough edges with colored duck tape.It's a nice-sized, flat-bottom bucket for holding craft supplies.
a new life for an old cat litter container, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling
Big Kitty
Big Kitty

• Mark K

What are the dimensions of the hinged lid bucket and the 1pc flat lid bucket? Thanks.

• Carole Alden

Julie Dever My grandson is a Un of MI fan, blue and yellow, he'd love those for his sport stuff, baseballs ect.

• Koalapatti

I have 3 cats and have been overwhelmed with the used cat litter boxes. I have used them for storage with the lids and for holding salt for the winter, instead of the bulky bags. But my best use is for holding household compost throughout the year to take out to the garden to either bury or add to the compost pile. The composting produce gets watery and begins to break down, so that when it is taken to the garden, it does not take long before it is usable with my plants. I re-use the bins each year. I have given many to friends and family. I am going to contact different groups to see if anyone else can use them. My cats go through 4.month.