My New Year Resolution

$10

When asked what is my New Year’s resolution I always (cringe) because I actually dislike the whole Idea, but one has to start somewhere why not the first of the year…initially I had already decided that eating better-not so much about losing weight or dieting, but eating healthy. My resolution is to eat no un natural sugars, less saturated fat, trans fat, free sugars and salt, Eat more vegetables and fruit.
my new year resolution
ok I always start off with my trusty glue gun.
my new year resolution
I purchased this wire reef from Walmart.
my new year resolution
I bought this green toy dog ask my mascot.
my new year resolution
this black strip of felt is used as the weight belt, and lying beside it is two empty spool used in the sewing machine. These spools are used for weights I paint them.
my new year resolution
This fruit I purchased from the dollar store.
my new year resolution
spool of green was on sale because Christmas is over.
my new year resolution
grey and black nail polish is used to paint the spool and the straw for my weights.
my new year resolution
This is the end result of my resolution, my fruits and veggies and me with my weights headband and weight belt. This is how Ill eat until spring.

• Glue  (walmart)
  • Two empty spools for thread  (already on hand/ joanns)
  • Nail polish already on hand  (already on hand/ dollar store)