Shower Curtain's Are Not Just For Showers. Epic Gallery Wall Edition

$100

Remember my post about using a shower curtain in my half bathroom for decor? Click HERE to read all about it!
At the time I purchased 2 shower curtains, each a different design from Society6. I used the one design in my half bathroom as art BUT my heart belonged to the other design! Alas life got busy and it got forgotten about and shoved in a basket in my TV stand and there it sat for a year but always
shower curtain s are not just for showers epic gallery wall edition
I pulled out this giant 5ft x 4ft canvas I had just sitting in my basement. I wrapped the shower curtain around the canvas and stapled it to the back using a powered staple gun. I wanted the picture to stay large but I also wanted it to be mobile so I could change the placement if I wanted to.

SWOON is not even a strong enough word!! I mean look at her.....she is stunning and whimsical and makes me feel the ocean and sparks my imagination every-time I look at her!!!

Here is the wall "before". With my 14 year old sofa and a hand-painted post card I created. It was nice, safe and pretty.
One of favorite decor designs to do are gallery walls. I love ALL the options you have with them. I revamped my living room layout, sold my 14 year old full leather sofa and love seat set, bought some new furniture pieces, puled out the shower curtain and made space for an epic gallery wall.

I actually gasp for real when I see this in pictures! I mean it's stunning in real life but this new camera phone sure can capture what I actually see in person. Just take a moment to see that the grey chair is a wingback chair, which means it is a extra large tall back chair...then look at the size of my new muse picture behind it. HUGE!
It is thee perfect, big, grabs your attention, and starts all the conversations with "oh my gawd," or "GASP..."  and my most personally epic gallery wall piece that I have been waiting for!
I love mixing era's which brings me to my collection of antique wood frames who fit perfectly with my muse. I can change out the art work within the gold frames when I get bored. I also left room to add more frames/art as needed.
For me it's all about character in my home and thinking out of the box. For now I think I've nailed it with the whimsical shower curtain art, that pairs well with the cowhide rug and the bar cart and the dog and, and, and!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and thank you! You can read all the details and see the links on my blog (link below)

Society6 Message From The Sea Shower Curtain 71" by 74"
Ava Blake Creations

• Margie Reichard

I am beyond obsessed with this project and the shower curtain she is BEAUTIFUL! I think I was a mermaid in a past life at the very least a fish! The ocean & ocean feel of anything brings me a calmness I can’t put in words! Yes the ocean calms most but me it’s a unexplainable calm like being home for the first time! Plus she has that I am woman hear me roar look about her! I adore this! I have written maybe 3 comments ever this being the third it has to truly truly feel something to comment or ask about things online! I Don’t mean to sound like a snob that’s so not me at all! Though I am Fabulous but that’s cuz I have the true gift of being a woman! All women are Fabulous! I just really want to express how great this is what a awesome imagination you have so creative! It’s one of those now why didn’t I think of that moments for me I thank you for sharing! My only question is if I wanted to try and find this curtain any idea where I might find her!! Again thank you! Have a Blessed Day!

• Kat
      31 minutes ago

Margie~

You Are Fabulous~ I Couldn't Agree More with Your Sentiments, And That Shower Curtain IS FREAKING AMAZING!

💖🐈🌹

• Kat
    21 minutes ago

THAT SHOWER CURTAIN IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE... I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT! What a find!

Your Wall Looks AMAZING~ I love the whole layout effect!

I, too, grasp the importance of having decor that shocks you with beauty on a daily basis... I think it really helps to counteract the too~often ugliness of our poor world.

Enjoy YOUR Reality!

Kat💖🌷🌹🌈🌎