Wendy
Wendy
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Far Rockaway, NY

Trendy Wall Art

$5

Using three unwanted jar lids, I created a fun and trendy wall art! This was so easy and fun to make and adds a little spunk to one of my empty bedroom walls.
trendy wall art
I first made sure the surface of the jar lid was smooth and clean.
trendy wall art
Then, I searched through some magazines to find a few images which I liked. Then, using a sharpie, I traced out the circle of the jar lid on the images. (You can use one larger image, or a collage of a few images)
trendy wall art
Then, all I had to do was glue the magazine clippings onto the jar lids and paint a layer of Mod Podge over the paper.
trendy wall art
I hung the three lids in a staggered position on my wall.
trendy wall art
I think they look awesome! They are also magnetic, so they can be used as mini message boards.