How to Naturally Clean Slipcovers

$5

Light colored slipcovers versus stains. No problem! Get my tips and tricks for cleaning slipcovers and learn how I’ve kept my cream colored sofas spot free for years – with 4 kids! Including spot cleaning hacks, my laundering process, and how I avoid ironing my slipcovers at all cost!
All sofa's need to be refreshed after awhile, and slipcovered sofas make that easy to do. First remove all pillows and blankets off the sad looking couch to prep your sofa.
Then remove all the slipcovers off your sofa. Turn them right side out and close all zippers or Velcro.
Make a paste from Arm and Hammer Super Washing soda to spot clean any stains.
Rub on the paste and let it sit for about 10 minutes before you scrub it off with a microfiber rag.
Wash your slipcovers in cold water with your detergent of choice and Super Washing Soda, according the the package directions. Be sure to not overfill the washer. Do the slipcover in batches if you must.
After the wash cycle, be sure not to place your slipcovers in the dryer! Head over to my blog at https://www.tidbits-cami.com/tips-and-tricks-for-cleaning-slipcovers/ to find out how this trick of not drying my slipcovers allows me to never have to press or iron my slipcovers, plus loads of other tips and tricks! It will save you so much time and sanity and you'll enjoy your slipcovers for a long long time.

3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
15 Memorial Day Crafts
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
TIDBITS

• Patricia Baker

Will this work on microfiber covered furniture? (Chair and couch)
    • Lilliayne

I have a microfiber couch with a chaise and I wash my cushion covers all the time! Take off the cushion covers, zip them up and wash and dry. They have not shrunken one bit!

• Barbara Lyons

will this work on out door furniture slip covers that are dirty and a bit moldy?

• Jean

If you used outdoor fabric on your outside Slipcovers. You can use your hose and soap and water and scrub them outside and let them dry in the sun.

• Laraine besthoff

Will they shrink

• Sew crazy

Like the previous person said mine never shrank and I even put them in the dryer! I do take them out while they are a little damp and put them on. The hardest part I found was how to reinstall them. What I found to be the easiest is to put on the sofa arm first that is opposite the slipcover closure and work your way over to the other arm. It’s just me but I couldn’t put a wet cover on my sofa.