Cami Graham
Cami Graham
  • Richmond, UT

How to Naturally Clean Slipcovers

$5

Light colored slipcovers versus stains. No problem! Get my tips and tricks for cleaning slipcovers and learn how I’ve kept my cream colored sofas spot free for years – with 4 kids! Including spot cleaning hacks, my laundering process, and how I avoid ironing my slipcovers at all cost!
how to naturally clean slipcovers
All sofa's need to be refreshed after awhile, and slipcovered sofas make that easy to do. First remove all pillows and blankets off the sad looking couch to prep your sofa.
how to naturally clean slipcovers
Then remove all the slipcovers off your sofa. Turn them right side out and close all zippers or Velcro.
how to naturally clean slipcovers
Make a paste from Arm and Hammer Super Washing soda to spot clean any stains.
how to naturally clean slipcovers
Rub on the paste and let it sit for about 10 minutes before you scrub it off with a microfiber rag.
how to naturally clean slipcovers
Wash your slipcovers in cold water with your detergent of choice and Super Washing Soda, according the the package directions. Be sure to not overfill the washer. Do the slipcover in batches if you must.
how to naturally clean slipcovers
After the wash cycle, be sure not to place your slipcovers in the dryer! Head over to my blog at https://www.tidbits-cami.com/tips-and-tricks-for-cleaning-slipcovers/ to find out how this trick of not drying my slipcovers allows me to never have to press or iron my slipcovers, plus loads of other tips and tricks! It will save you so much time and sanity and you'll enjoy your slipcovers for a long long time.
Cami Graham