Range venting

I am removing a wall in my kitchen where my range is, so essentially it will be an island with bar stools on the other side. My issue is venting the stove, I don't want to put in a range hood because what would be the point of removing the wall and a Jenn-air is very expensive. Is there a way to have a much shorter range hood to vent the stove? Any suggestions would be helpfull!

  5 answers
Your comment...